I’m this excited to have you here!
Please check your inbox for your first email from me! It might have gone to your spam or promotions folder, if so then just drag it to your inbox! Make sure you read the instructions below!
- Click the link and then edit design.
- Create a completely free Canva account (seriously it’s amazing you can easily design everything for your wedding in there!)
- This bit is really important!! Click File then make a copy! If you’re on your phone then click the three dots on the top right corner then make a copy.
- Your copy will open in a fresh tab with the title ‘Copy of Save the Date templates’ – this is the one you want to edit!! Otherwise I’ll be able to see your edit and so will the next couple.
- Pick the template you want to use.
- Make sure you edit all the text in the apostrophes to your information.
- Feel free to edit the colours to your colour theme!
- Download them via the arrow in the top right corner. I suggest if you want to print them you use PDF print, or if you want to send them digitally PNG is the best way to go.
- Email me them! I’d LOVE to see your creations!
If you’d like to print your Save the Date’s I recommend using Banana Print. They have a quick turnaround and reasonably priced. Or if you want to send them digitally then WithJoy is great for making your own website and keeping track of your guests.
Notable mentions for specific designs:
I’m LGBTQ+ inclusive (if you’re not, get outta here!) so the lobster Friend themed template has 3 different versions. Just make sure you use the right one for you.
There are two layers of text for the number of days, you’ll need to separate them edit and put them back together. If you’re lazy like me and don’t like maths, you can google the time between two dates.